- Second open call launches: October 31, 2017
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- The total amount of funding: 560,000€
- Funding per project ranges from 30,000€ up to 50,000€
- Industries of interest: Home/Office Automation, Smart Buildings, Environment Monitoring, Healthcare & Well-being, Smart Retail, Transport & Logistics, Smart Agriculture, Application Developers.
- More Information HERE
The overall goal of the symbIoTe's Open Calls are to demonstrate the openness, usability and extendability of the symbIoTe platform by involving key stakeholders (IoT platform or application developers) that are not necessarily involved in the design and implementation of the core platform. Moreover, small scale trials and innovative applications would further demonstrate the cross-domain applicability of the symbIoTe approach. The aforementioned qualities of the symbIoTe approach will provide tangible examples of its market value and the opportunities for market expansion.
Services & Support
Besides the funding, symbIoTe will invite 3rd parties to symbIoTe’s plenary or technical meetings to present their progress and receive support and troubleshooting by project partners. Moreover, the 3rd parties will receive documentation for the software to be used and consortium members will be assigned to provide support in certain technical aspects. Finally, 3rd parties will join the team collaboration platform and mailing lists for direct communication with the rest of the consortium.
More information on symbIoTe can be found HERE.