IoT Week Belgrade is one of the most important Internet of Things-related events in Europe. In three days academia, entrepreneurs and corporates present innovation, research projects, showcases and business opportunities. Among the speakers are IoT experts such as:
- Thibaut Kleiner, Head of Network Technologies Unit at European Commission
- Kai Hackbarth, Evangelist & Co-Chair OSGi Residential Expert Group at ProSyst/Bosch
- Andrew Watson, Technical Director at Object Management Group
- Ivan Andonovic, Silent Herdsman ltd at University of Strathclyde as well as
- Anna Ståhlbröst, Luleå University.
IoT-EPI at IoT Week 2016
In Belgrade, six Research and Innovation Activities (RIAs) as well as further representatives of IoT-EPI will present the available technology platforms and introduce first use cases in societal relevant domains such as mobility and education in panels and at the exhibition. Moreover, the RIAs will give an outlook on upcoming activities reaching out to SMEs and developers in Europe.
If you are in Belgrade, we kindly invite you join us at the following panels and workshops with representatives of IoT-EPI.
Please also visit our booth at IoT Week Belgrade and reach out to Kathleen Olstedt, coordinator of IoT-EPI, to learn more about the European Platforms Initiative. Contact the IoT-EPI team via email (email@example.com).