VICINITY, an open virtual neighbourhood network to connect intelligent buildings and smart objects, has launched their first open call.
- Open call launched: 15th March 2018
- Deadline for applications: 15th June 2018
- Funding per project: Up to 60,000€ for 4 projects
- Industries of Interest: Energy & utilities, Smart living providers, IT companies, Software developers
- More information about the call can be found HERE
- Link to application form
The goal of Vicinity's Open Calls is the development of new services based on the VICINITY cloud solution and the development of new architecture/infrastructure devices (sensors, etc, etc.) extending VICINITY.
The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support are:
- Integrate a new IoT infrastructure into VICINITY;
- Co-operate with the VICINITY partners to demonstrate your proposed project’s results within the agreed upon duration;
- The proposal must explain how the IoT infrastructure supports existing use-cases, services, and/or business models in VICINITY, or new ones, and/or undertake co-creation activities.
Services & Support
Besides the funding, Vicinity will provide access to a cloud-based solution that allows easy development of interoperable devices, services, and architectures. In addition, a model-based framework for model-based development processes can be offered.
Learn more about Vicinity HERE.