symbIoTe Open Call 2
- Open call launches: 1st January 2018
- Deadline: 31st March 2018
- Total amount of funding for the call: 250,000€
- Funding per project: Up to 80,000€
- Industries of Interest: Energy utilities, Smart living providers, ITS companies, Software developers
The goal of Vicinity's Open Calls is the development of new services based on the VICINITY cloud solution and the development of new architecture/infrastructure devices (sensors, etc, etc.) extending VICINITY.
Services & Support
Besides the funding, Vicinity will provide access to a cloud-based solution that allows easy development of interoperable devices, services, and architectures. In addition, a model-based framework for model-based development processes can be offered.
Learn more about Vicinity HERE.
*Full content of the open call will be communicated in due time.